Our Vision:Our vision is for all who are visually impaired to be able to reach the fullest potential in life and service that God has for them.
Our Mission:To design and implement programs that will enable those with visual impairment to understand and reach their God-given potential in life and service.
Our Core Values
2. We believe in full inclusion of persons with visually impairment in all aspects of life.
3. We prioritize capacity building and training over service provision and dole-out programs.
4. We strive for excellence in all of our programs.
Our Statement of Faith
2. We believe in one triune God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the same in substance and equal in power and glory.
3. We believe in the complete humanity and deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, and future personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and empowers all believers and enables them to live a godly life.
5. We believe that through Adam's sin all have inherited a sinful nature and therefore all choose to sin. All are thus sinners and deserving of death.
6. We believe that salvation of lost and sinful man is only by the grace of God through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, accomplished through regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that our sins block our fellowship with God. As we confess those sins, God forgives us and our fellowship is restored.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgment of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
9. We believe that saving faith in Jesus Christ alone unites all Christians as members of the body of Christ. Such a position brings both privileges and responsibilities before God and toward one another in the Christian life.